Your Christian Lawyer Jeff Sheloske
Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law represents Injury Victims in Polk County, including: Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, and Winter Haven; in Hillsborough County, including: Brandon, Tampa, and Plant City; in Pinellas County, including Clearwater, St. Pete, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Largo, Oldsmar; and all of the surrounding Greater Central Florida and West Central Florida Areas.
1 Corinthians 10:31 - “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
Jeff Sheloske grew up in a Christian home located in the Midcoast Region of Maine. He attened church each with his family and from a young age, developed a passion for helping others and an immense love of God.
After high school, Jeff was accepted at the University of Tampa where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminology. While there, he activily participated in the Men's NCAA Division II Cross Country Varsity Team and the ARMY ROTC program, and he became one of the founding fathers and served as the Alumni Chairof the Epsilon Zeta chapter of the Theta Chi Fraternity.
Upon graduating, Jeff worked as a Coverage Unit Investigator for several national insurance companies. His claim experience included Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Auto Theft, and Arson. This work ignited his desire to represent injured people and help them seek justice.
Jeff fed his newfound passion by attending Florida Coastal School of Law. While there, he served as a Teacher's Assistant in Lawyering Process and as Treasurer for the Christian Legal Society. He was also inducted into the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity and received various awards including:
- Book Awards for the highest grade in Lawyering Process I
- Book Awards for the highest grade in Lawyering Process II (Research and Writing)
- Outstanding Oral Advocate Award
After completing law school, Jeff worked as a Licensed Bodily Injury Claim Representative and a Personal Injury Protection Litigation Claim Specialist handling Florida, West Virginia, and North Carolina claims. He earned an Associate in Claims (AIC) designation and was selected to be part of a Special Investigation Unit (SIU) task force before he decided to turn to Plaintiffs' Personal Injury Law.
JEFF’S EDUCATION INCLUDES:
- University of Tampa, B.S. – 2004
- Majored in Criminology
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. – 2011
JEFF’S LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- Admittance to the Florida Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court Common Middle District of Florida
- Christian Legal Society
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Polk County Young Lawyers Association
JEFF’S INTERESTS OTHER THAN HIS CAREER INCLUDE:
- Jeff enjoys spending time with Kim, his wife of 6 years, as well as their family, friends, and members of their church.
- Jeff enjoys being an active member of his church.
- Jeff enjoys reading and studying the Bible every day.
- Jeff enjoys raising chickens and honeybees with his wife, as well as their two dogs.
- Jeff is a member of Gideons International and Free and Accepted Masons of Florida as a Master Mason.
- Jeff enjoys helping others through his service of the Lord.
Call (863) 287-6388 (in Lakeland) or (813) 287-6388 (in Brandon) today to schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney at Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law.
Our Statement of Faith
We declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. That the Holy Spirit abides in the midst of all within our halls. That the power of prayer is our shield and sword.
We declare that Christ is the cornerstone of this firm.
Lakeland: (863) 287-6388
Brandon: (813) 287-6388