Your Christian Lawyer John Gadd
Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law represents Injury Victims in Polk County, including: Lakeland, Auburndale, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Mulberry, Polk City, and Winter Haven; in Hillsborough County, including: Brandon, Tampa, and Plant City; in Pinellas County, including Clearwater, St. Pete, Gulfport, Treasure Island, Largo, Oldsmar; and all of the surrounding Greater Central Florida and West Central Florida Areas.
Colossians 3:23 - “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”
Attorney W. John Gadd (“John”) graduated from Davis & Elkins College in West Virginia after which he attended law school at the University of West Virginia. John then moved to Central Florida where he became licensed by the Florida Bar, and he worked at a law firm where he met and worked alongside Dean Burnetti. He eventually opened his own firm in Clearwater.
John focuses his practice on representing clients with employment and labor matters, clients with immigration matters, Department of Defense cases, and Longshore cases. (Longshore cases involve the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act which is a federal law that provides for the payment of compensation, medical care, and vocational rehabilitation services to employees who are injured in their job while on the navigable waters of the United States or while loading, unloading, repairing, or building a vessel.) Another noteworthy focus of John's practice concentrates on serious injury matters, consumer law, and wage theft. John has litigated and prevailed in hundreds of cases.
JOHN’S EDUCATION INCLUDES:
- Davis & Elkins College, B.A. –
- Majored in History
- West Virginia University College of Law – J.D. – 2000
JOHN’S LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- Admittance to the Florida Bar – 2001
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Pinellas Mid-County Bar Association
JOHN’S AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Recipient of the Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration’s Pilot Proficiency Award Program Phase I Wings – January 2003
- Author of “The Orphan Patriot,” an article selected as the feature cover story on the St. Petersburg Bar Association Magazine – May 2009
JOHN’S INTERESTS OTHER THAN HIS CAREER INCLUDE:
- Viewing clouds from the inside.
- Air travel.
- Flying farther, faster, and higher than anyone else.
- Looking at planes.
- Shopping for planes.
- Flying planes.
Call (863) 287-6388 (in Lakeland) or (813) 287-6388 (in Brandon) today to schedule a confidential consultation with an attorney at Your Christian Law Firm, Dean Burnetti Law.
Our Statement of Faith
We declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. That the Holy Spirit abides in the midst of all within our halls. That the power of prayer is our shield and sword.
We declare that Christ is the cornerstone of this firm.
Lakeland: (863) 287-6388
Brandon: (813) 287-6388